Your privacy is important to us. To help protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Your personal information is not required to visit wpminder.com. Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested or required, either in a contact form or during account registration and the ordering process.
The Information We Collect:
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information collected from site traffic tools to better design our website.
- We rely on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile when you re-visit wpminder.com. This technology is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
- We automatically collect your IP address (a numeric address for your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider) as part of traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use, is collected automatically. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
The Way We Use Information:
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well-protected environment.
- We only share personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose.
- No personal information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstances.
- While we make every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility with 24/7 monitoring in place.
Our order form asks customers to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers). That information is protected by 128-bit encryption via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) (More information about how SSL works can be found here).
Essential sensitive information such as FTP access and WordPress account logins are stored offline in an encrypted, password protected database.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.If you have questions about their practices, please contact them directly.
Correcting, Updating, deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a customer’s personally identifiable information changes (such as email, address, zip code, or phone number), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete or deactivate personally identifiable information. This can be done at the customer’s account administration page or by contacting us.
Notification of Changes
How To Contact Us
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.