Have a question that isn’t answered here? Please send us a note and we’ll be in touch promptly!
Do I really need a WordPress Care Plan?
- High-quality hosting.
- Regular backups of your site stored in a safe, offsite location.
- Regular software updates (plugins, themes, WordPress).
- Security through annual audits, malware scans, security plugins, quality hosting, and regular updates.
You can certainly take care of all of these things on your own. It’s time-consuming and requires technical expertise with WordPress – including knowing how to fix things when they break. Or, you can let us handle these tasks for you and feel confident your site is being well cared for.
Is there a contract?
What payment forms are accepted?
What’s your refund policy?
Are there discounts if I sign up multiple websites for your plans?
Can I change my plan?
Does it matter where I host?
Doesn't my host do backups for me?
Does your hosting include an SSL certificate?
What else comes with your hosting?
- No traffic/pageview overage charges
- Optimized for WordPress
- Staging site
- Daily backups
- PHP7/Nginx for amazing speed
Is email included with your hosting?
Can you take care of WooCommerce sites?
What's included in your 38-point security lockdown?
- Free SSL certificates
- Annual security audit
- Blocking users and hosts on industry blacklists, or who are caught scanning your site for openings
- Watching for unusual file changes
- Requiring strong passwords
- 2-factor authentication
- Daily malware scans
…and much more.
What happens if an update breaks my site?
What about my customized commercial theme or plugin?
When should I submit a support ticket?
- Your site is suddenly not loading in a browser.
- Your site pages appear to be defaced (the sign of a hack).
- You’re seeing an error or warning message when viewing pages on your site.
- Large parts of your site aren’t loading properly, like a sidebar.
- You’ve run a scan using your security plugin and it tells you there’s something suspicious.
- You see user accounts (admin-level) you don’t recognize.
- People who try to access your site or purchase something are seeing a warning.
Submit support tickets to our help desk here if you’re logged in to WP Minder.
Or just send an email with a clear description of the problem to [email protected] and we’ll start a new ticket for you.
Please be as descriptive about the problem as you can, you can even attach a screenshot if you think it’s helpful. And we’ll be in touch as quickly as possible.
What if my site gets hacked?
If my site has malware before I move to your hosting is cleanup included?
Do you limit the number of site restores?
Can I hire you to do design or development work on my site?
What’s included in discounted support time?
What’s not included in support time?
- Fixing premium themes or plugins like shopping carts, membership management and other complex commercial plugins is not included, they will be rolled back until the developer can be contacted.
- Talking with commercial plugin or theme support on your behalf.
- Managing subscriptions or licenses for commercial plugins and themes you’ve purchased is your responsibility.
- If not hosting with us, talking with your hosting company on your behalf.
- Design and development of custom themes or custom plugins is not included for discounted add-on hours, nor is repairing complex custom templates for commercial plugins such as WooCommerce. Custom programming (PHP) is available for additional cost.
- Editing or troubleshooting of custom themes or customized commercial themes is never included as a support feature – for this you will need to contact your theme developer.
- Content edits are not included.
- SEO work is not included.