- Are any of your WordPress clients’ sites more than a week out of date?
- Have they been scanned for malware recently?
- Do they have a fresh offsite backup ready to restore in case something happens to their site?
- Is their hosting fast, secure, and WordPress-optimized with recommended PHP 7+?
If you answered “I don’t know” to any of these questions, you could be missing out on an opportunity – to stay at the top of your client’s mind with ongoing site care after launch.
You want the best for your clients, but you may not have the resources to provide ongoing care (or it may not be your area of interest). We can help!
Done-for-you WordPress Care Plans build on the trust between you and your client.
WP Minder is a Fort Collins-based WordPress maintenance company founded in 2014. We’re owned by Red Kite Creative, who have been designing and building custom WordPress sites since 2009. We currently provide ongoing care to around 70 client websites in the US and beyond.
We started WP Minder in response to our clients’ requests for support after launch. It provided us with a way to systematize and productize our post-launch support services. Now we’d like to offer it to fellow agencies… We’ll help keep your clients’ sites running smoothly and securely long after launch.
3 Ways to work with WP Minder:
- Bundle our Plans with your projects – show your clients you’re invested in the ongoing well-being and security of their new site by offering a discount code for a free prepaid year of WordPress maintenance and Managed WordPress Hosting included in their project. You get a 10% discount off the annual price, with 2 months free.
- White label/bulk plans – sign up for a bulk plan and white-labeled service and sell care plans to your clients at a premium of your choosing. They come to you when they need support, and we provide it to you via our helpdesk – or choose to have us contact them directly on your behalf. You’ll receive white-labeled monthly reports and annual security audits to pass on to your clients.
- Become an affiliate – Refer clients to us as an affiliate and get 50% of their first month’s fee (or 15% of an annual payment).
Custom plans and discounts are available, contact us and let us know what you need.
Benefits to your agency
- Shows you care about your clients when the project is done.
- Set your clients up for a good site ownership experience with a secure, well-maintained and fast site.
- Saves you time dealing with WordPress maintenance – less work for you!
- You have a local, Colorado-based partner to care for your clients’ sites that you can connect with as needed.
- We can refer requests for more design/development to you by default, as you prefer.
- Get tiered discounts for bulk plans of 5, 10, or 20 sites.
- Free migration of your client’s site to our hosting.
- Your clients get free SSL certificates and fast, PHP7/Nginx servers at hosting industry leader Liquid Web.
- An annual security audit identifies potential security issues before they become problems – again, less work for you.
- Our monthly reports can be sent to you for white labeling – annual security audits, too.
We want to be your ally, not your competition.
While WP Minder is affiliated with a Fort Collins WordPress agency, we have no wish to compete with you or jeopardize your customer relationships. We want to be an ally, another tool in your agency toolbox – not a competitor. We’ll refer requests for more design/development to you for first right of refusal – this will be included in our Agreement when you work with us. We also offer white-label design and development services.
Get started – can we meet for coffee or chat online?
As a WordPress agency ourselves, we feel your pain. We know exactly what it’s like dealing with clients with problems on their sites because they never updated plugins or thought SSL was important. We understand the frustration of having to deal with an angry client whose site was hacked and they didn’t notice for a few months because they never visit their own website. Let us help you and your clients avoid these problems in the first place.
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch directly – we’d love to take you out for coffee or tea – or set up an online meeting – and answer your questions.