Looking to speed up your WordPress site? Want to provide a better, faster experience for your visitors? Consider a CDN!
How Does it Work?
A content delivery network will help speed up your site by putting your static assets (images, video files, music files, scripts) in an offsite CDN. The CDN has servers around the globe and can serve this static content from a server nearer the site visitor’s location. This can mean lower bandwidth (good for high-traffic sites) and faster page loading for your website.
List of CDN Resources
- How to Set Up CloudFlare Free CDN in WordPress
- How to Install and Setup MaxCDN on Your Site
- Amazon Cloudfront CDN with W3 Total Cache
- 5 Reasons You Should be Using a CDN With WordPress
- 14 CDN Providers to Make WordPress Blazing Fast
- How to Use a CDN with WordPress
- The Complete Guide to Free and Paid WordPress CDN Services