You rely on your WordPress site. It’s an essential, perhaps critical, part of your day-to-day business.
If something catastrophic happened to your website in the next five minutes, how long would it take you to recover? A few hours? A few days? Or would it be more like months of lost work, costing thousands of dollars?
The more time, money, and effort you’ve put into your business website, the more you stand to lose. And it can happen in the blink of an eye. See how it could affect you by calculating the cost of replacing your site’s lost content.
Let us help you protect your investment. Our cost-effective WordPress maintenance plans can help you get back on your feet quickly – and with far less stress – in the event something does happen to your website. And we often know about problems on your site, and are proactively taking care of them, before you do.
Don’t put it off – act now, before there’s a problem. Prevention is usually far less expensive than recovering from a disaster. View the plans here.
How Our WordPress Support and Maintenance Services Work
- You choose and sign up for your plan – don’t worry, there are no contracts. Signup is easy and takes less than 5 minutes.
- Within 2 business days, we set up your chosen plan’s features and your coverage begins.
- You focus on growing your business and leave the technical stuff to us!
Support Comes in a Variety of Flavors…
Not only can we help you prepare for the worst; here are other benefits your plan can provide:
- WP Minder can fine-tune your business website for faster performance.
- Based on our initial audit (free for all clients), your site will have tighter security at the start.
- We can help you choose the right plugin for a particular job.
- We can migrate your website to a new host.
- 24/7 security monitoring, firewall and blacklist monitoring is available.
- Available CDN to speed up your site.
- Learn the basics of using WordPress through our library of over 30 premium videos.
- Master the Yoast SEO plugin through a set of tutorial videos.
- Get development services at your request, at discounted hourly rates.
To get more info about any of these services, just ask!
There are no contracts and no commitments – cancel whenever you choose. Give WP Minder a try today and let us take one of those hats off your stack.